Thursday, October 15, 2015

Losing Beer and Getting Back

Its been quite a while since I posted anything here. This is a small post about what’s been happening so far.

I brewed two small batches of beer on a Friday and then I had to be hospitalized for 4 days about a week after I brewed. I couldn't get back to the beers quickly enough and when I finally did, I looked at spoilt beer in the fermenters, both of which I had to throw away with a heavy heart.

I’m in the pink of health now and I’m currently writing a few recipes to get back to brewing. These beers are simple, calculatedly flavoursome and easy drinking beers. Winter is approaching and usually this calls for some high gravity, body warming beers, but I’d like to get back to brewing with a few simple beers and then move onto the more complex ones.

I will start posting recipes shortly, so thank you for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment